I have been awarded my very first blog award! Woo-hoo!
The award is the Superior Scribbler Award. I am honored to receive this acknowledgment for all the time I spend tapping away on my blogs. I enjoy it and I'm so glad others do, too. I will endeavor to improve in my blogging, striving to always provide interesting and entertaining reading for my followers. :o)
I received this prestigious award from my good friend and fellow blogger, Joyce DiPastena at JDP News. Thank you, Joyce!
For details of this award and its beginnings, visit the original post and blog that started it all: The Scholastic Scribe
As with all Bloggy Awards, there are rules that go with the award:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to five most deserving bloggy friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog and link to the original post at The Scholastic Scribe which explains The Award.
- Each blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit the original post at The Scholastic Scribe and add his/her name to the Mr Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who wins This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules to his/her blog.
Now that the rules are out of the way, here are my selections for this most excellent award:
- Gina Collia-Suzuki for always providing quality entertainment and a learning experience.
- Bernadette Simpson for her alphabetical photo adventure through Egypt.
- Thersa Matsuura for her quirky posts on her life in Japan.
- Thomma Lyn Grindstaff for such beautiful pics and interesting tidbits.
- Rachel Rager for her nonstop enthusiasm for life and wonderful dedication to her family.
Congratulations winners! Display your award proudly! :o)
In other news:
There are still more great prizes to win in our Summer Fun contest. Click here for the contest post.
My "reviews" poll is still up and running. I am very interested in how much importance readers place on reviews. Please visit my post on Reviews and the Reader to add your opinion or read the opinions of others. :o)
As always, happy reading, writing, and blogging!