It's another year and as is becoming a habit with me, here is my opening blog post, outlining my writing goals for 2013.
Last year's list had eleven items on it and I achieved three of those eleven. Not the best but better than nothing. Here is the new list.
- Intrigue: finish the edit and pass it on to beta readers.
- Retribution: finish the draft, edit, and pass to beta readers with strong stomachs.
- Temptation: finish the draft, edit, and pass to beta readers.
- Update the covers, formatting, and editing on Betrayal, Spellbound, and Redemption.
- The 11th Commandment: finish story, compile, and offer as an eBook for download.
- Begin next serial for InD'Tale, have 3-4 installments completed before publication begins.
- Complete the first volume of my new Regency short stories anthology.
- Complete the second story for my [top secret] fantasy short stories series.
- Keep up with my weekly Regency Wednesday blog posts.
- Continue to market and sell more books. Gotta keep those numbers up.
- Critique at least 6 manuscripts for fellow authors. (I forgot to include this on last year's list of goals.)
There are some personal goals too, but I won't get into them here.
So what are your goals for this year?
*Image is from Wikimedia Commons and is in the public domain.
There's a jukebox in my head. It's currently playing
♫♪ P!nk ~ Split Personality