I have a ton of books I'll never read for whatever reason. I may have read them already or the storyline just didn't appeal to me or they're duplicates...Whatever the reason, they need a home.
So, here's the deal. If you live in the US (or have a US mailing address), comment on this post and you're entered to win. It's that simple. Follow this blog (or not, but I'd love it if you did), comment, and you're done. How cool is that?
But what is the prize? Obviously, I'm not shipping out a ton of books. That's just not practical. I will, however, send one winner nine (9) random books from my excess collection.
A few random facts about the selection:
- None of the writers are bestselling authors. (...that I know of.)
- All nine books are romance. (C'mon, did you really expect they wouldn't be?)
- Most are traditional Regencies. (I write Regency and buy a LOT of it...)
- The oldest book was published in 1979. (The year I was born. How apropos.)
- The word Gothic can be applied to more than one. (My other favorite "genre.")
- There's a castle, a brooch, a lady's name, a dalliance, a goodbye (or a hello), a cousin, a husband, a gambit, and a proposal.
- There's a Bella but she doesn't love a vampire. (...that I know of.)
- Almost half boast the word "Zebra" on their covers.
OK, I think that's enough info. Are you intrigued? Then click the little "comment" link so you can tell me that you wanna win. Oh, and tell me which of these reasons tipped the scales. I'm just curious. I'll need your email address as well, to contact you if you win. (Post it this way: "yourname [at] server [dot] com" to evade detection by the spambots.)
The drawing will take place...hmmm...Saturday, I think, October 23. That means you have until Midnight (Eastern time), Friday, October 22, to get your entry in.
Happy reading, writing, and blogging!!