Another year and another set of goals. What's a writer's life without goals, after all?
I had no goals last year, not really anyway. I didn't take the year off, though I avoided social media. Here's what I hope to accomplish this year:
- Finish polishing and publish short Regency comedy Gertrude's Grace in January. Reveal cover by Jan 10.
- Work more on my 10-book sci-fi series. Consider sending the first two off to beta readers.
- Work more on my dragon series. Get Part 1 ready for second round of beta readers.
- Finish the first draft of Retribution (the next in my Regency series).
- Finish Temptation (another in my Regency series).
- Revamp Entangled (aka Spellbound) and finally get the new edition out there.
- Compile book of short stories. Write 3-4 new stories for it.
- Finish short contemporary romance Locksmith's Daughter and send it off to beta readers.
- Beta read at least three manuscripts for other authors. Actually finish beta read, send notes, and be [kindly] brutal. (Yes, this is something I need to work on.)
- Do at least 30 Regency Wednesday posts this year.
- Be more balanced when it comes to.... well, everything. LOL
That's it for now. These will probably change or morph as the year progresses, but at this point, this is my plan.
So what are your writerly—or even non-writerly—plans for the year?
*Image found on Wikimedia Commons.
♥Happy reading, writing, and blogging!!♥
There’s a jukebox in my head. It’s currently playing
♫♪ OneRepublic ~ Counting Stars