2014 is here and with comes the opportunity to meet new goals, or maybe even old goals previously not met. I've compiled a list of things I'd like to accomplish this year.
Without further ado...
- Update Entangled (formerly known as Spellbound).
- Edit (and publish) Forgotten...and other Heartless tales.
- Finish Retribution.
- Make headway on Flawless.
- Make headway on Temptation.
- Design at least 12 book covers (somewhat writing related, lol), premade or custom, but not for my books.
- Finish, compile, and publish my InD'tale serial Regency, Death Becomes Her.
- Begin a new serial Regency and have three installments ready before the first part is revealed.
- Keep up with Regency Wednesday posts... starting NEXT Wednesday. lol
- Continue to actively market books. (Always the hardest for me.)
- Critique at least 4 manuscripts from fellow authors.
What about you? Writers and non-writers, what are your goals for 2014?
*Image is from Wikimedia Commons and is in the public domain.
♥Happy reading, writing, and blogging!!♥
There's a jukebox in my head. It's currently playing
♫♪ AWOLNATION ~ Sail ("Blame it on my A-D-D baby")