The random—and not so random—musings of a quirky Regency romance writer.
No one with that many people in her head can possibly be normal...

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

~My Lady Coward~ The End is in Sight

Many of you are fans of my very first serial Regency, My Lady Coward. You've anticipated every installment of this sporadic story, wondering just what mischief Lady Maria will get into while trying to make her husband fall in love with her. You eagerly await the conclusion, where you are sure I'll finally give her the HEA she deserves. 

But being the proper lady that Maria is, though not technically a lady (tradesman's daughter), will she really be able to tell Richard how she feels? I'm halfway through the final installment and even I'm not sure she's gonna shed her cowardly exterior and say what she needs to say. I'm sure some of you would be very upset with me if she doesn't get her HEA so I'll try my hardest to steer her in that direction. I've already managed to surprise myself with a twist that I didn't expect. But there's been so much about this story that surprised me. After all, it was only meant to be the original short, posted over on Clever Fiction.

Are you caught up? New followers of this blog (or my facebook page) may not have seen the billion places I've posted the links to this story. So here they are again. Make sure you're caught up before I finish the final installment!
  1. Original short on Clever Fiction for the prompt All Day/Speechless/Dinner 
  2. Clever Fiction prompt Darkness/Faith/Perplexed 
  3. Clever Fiction prompt October/Bad Luck/Compass 
  4. My website, using the Clever Fiction prompt Stormy/Family/Holidays 
  5. My website, no prompt, scroll down past Part 4 
  6. Clever Fiction prompt Thoughtless/Blue Skies/January 
  7. My website, no prompt, scroll down past Parts 4 and 5 
  8. Clever Fiction prompt Late/Anxiety/Continue 
All links will open in a new window or tab, depending on your browser settings. If you'd like to comment on any of the installments, please do so. Commenting is enabled on the Clever Fiction website. For the parts located on my site, feel free to comment here (the blogger or goodreads end). Enjoy! 

♥Happy reading, writing, and blogging!!♥

There's a jukebox in my head. It's currently playing
♫♪ Alicia Keys ~ Why Do I Feel So Sad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When will you release the final installment of My Lady Coward?

The Heartless Gamer Girl said...

Should be soon though I have no exact date at the moment. I worked on it last night and have only a bit more to go and the story will be complete.

Thanx for your interest! ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin